The National Chairman,
All Progressives Party (APC),
PETITION AGAINST THE BRAZEN ANTI-PARTY ACTIVITIES AND DELIBERATE DESTRUCTION OF OGUN STATE APC BY GOVERNOR IBIKUNLE AMOSUN
We the undersigned, wish to bring to your notice for a quick and urgent intervention, the gross misconduct and anti-party activities of the Executive Governor of Ogun State; Senator Ibikunle Amosun against our great party; The All Progressives congress in Ogun state.
Albeit, we are not unaware of the desperation of Governor Ibikunle Amosun`s clandestine show of shame in the last few weeks, but what did not occur to us, was that he could condescend and stoop so low, to float another two political parties– Democratic Peoples Party (DPP)and wherein, his Aides were sponsored by these parties against The All Progressives Party in OgunState. Surprisingly enough, it became evidently clear with our discoveries that Senator Ibikunle Amosun had been a double faced human being in his support for President Mohammed Buhari.The blown wind has exposed the hidden anus of the fowl and Omoye has already entered the market naked, there is no need for clothing again!
We have it on good authority that the governor had hitherto, hobnobbed, and engaged with the Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, seeking refuge (self-help) for his anointed successor in ADC, which was rejected by the stakeholders of ADC. After this, the governor negotiated with Accord Party and still met his waterloo. No wonder, he quietly adopted the DPP and APM as his new haven and anchor point.
Notwithstanding the individuals whose names appeared on the INEC List as enumerated below, but, worrisome is the fact that all of these characters, lied under Oath about their respective occupations, ranging from farming, trading, architecture to other sundry professions.
Aside our demand for immediate activation of the disciplinary process and procedure against the person of Mr. Governor with necessary punishment in line with the Party’s Constitution, his Aides who lied under Oath in the Courts of Law must and should be handed over to the Code of Conduct Bureau for necessary action. Party discipline must prevail and supreme too, no matter whose ox is gored. Our demand should be apt before Senator Ibikunle Amosun demarkets / destroys APC in Ogun State and run away to his newly adopted shelter. We knew that he had left the Party Long Time Ago and now that the chicken has come home to roast, we, on our part do not have any alternative to APC on the crest of, which we shall by His grace, triumph at all levels come 2019 elections!
See below, full list of Governor Amosun appointees and loyalists who are also card carrying members of APC but used by the Governor to temporarily hold seats in DPP for his candidates who were not successful at the just concluded APC primaries. This is a prelude to inevitable mass defection from APC being engineered by the Governor.
|S/N||NAME||CURRENT STATUS IN OGUN STATE||NAME OF POLITICAL PARTY ON INEC LIST||SENATORIAL DISTRICT||POSITION CONTESTING FOR|
|1||Dr. Babatunde Ipaye||Commissioner for Health||DPP||Ogun East||Senate|
|2||Alhaji Bolanle Adeyemi||SSA to Ogun State Governor on Information and Communications / Plaintiff in Abeokuta FHC Case of APC||DPP||Ogun Central||Senate|
|3||Chief Taiwo Fagbemi||SSA to Ogun State Governor on Energy||DPP||Ogun West||Senate|
|4||Mr. Adenmosun Francis Olugbenga||Commissioner for Community Development and Co-operatives||APM||Ogun Central||Senate|
|One of the most spiteful here, is Mr. Gbenga Adenmosun who claimed to be a Business Man and Self Employed.|
|S/N||NAME||CURRENT STATUS IN OGUN STATE||NAME OF POLITICAL PARTY ON INEC LIST||FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY||POSITION CONTESTING FOR|
|1||Kehinde Adepegba||Chairman, Ewekoro North LCDA||APM||Ifo/Ewekoro||House of Reps.|
|2||Odebiyi Safiu Abiodun||Former Chairman, Egbado LGA||DPP||Egbado South/Ipokia||House of Reps|
|3||Adekunbi Fatai||Former SLG, Egbado North LGA and current Aide of Speaker, Ogun State House of Assembly.||DPP||Egbado North / ImekoAfon||House of Reps.|
|4||Olabode Taofeek Babatunde||Chairman, Abeokuta North LGA||DPP||Abeokuta North, Obafemi Owode/Odeda||House of Reps.|
|5||Olajumoke Akinwunmi||Special Adviser/General Manager, Ogun State Housing Corporation||DPP||Abeokuta South||House of Reps.|
|6||Odumosu Olugbenga||SA to Ogun State Government||DPP||Ikene/Sgamu/Remo North||House of Reps.|
|7||Mojeed Ekelojumati||Commissioner in Ogun State Civil Service Commission||DPP||Ijebu North/ Ijebu East/ Waterside||House of Reps.|
|8||Engnr. Ariori Saheed||Chairman, All Progressives Congress APC Ifo LGA||DPP||Ifo/ Ewekoro||House of Reps.|
|9||Lamidi Rasheed||Aide to the Governor||DPP||Ado/Odo Ota||House of Reps.|
|10||Shittu Ahmed Olawale||Chairman, Odogbolu Local Government Area||DPP||Ijebu Ode / Odogbolu/Ijebu East||House of Reps.|
OTHER SERIOUS ANTI-PARTY ACTIVITIES OF GOVERNOR AMOSUN
- Continued refusal to recognize MR. DAPO ABIODUN as the official governorship candidate of our great party, APC and relentless efforts to portray the candidate in bad light among the general public ahead of the 2019 general election;
- Secretly funding the Ogun state branch of Democratic Peoples’ Party (DPP), an opposition party against APC, and ordering hid top aides to register as either temporary or actual candidates of that party ahead of the 2019 general election as already demonstrated above.
- Sponsoring the election of opposition party candidates against the candidates of our great party, APC.
- Providing necessary fund with instructions to his sponsored and preferred candidates, especially those in his “consensus list” who failed at the concluded APC primaries, to file all types of frivolous lawsuits against official candidates of APC with a view to making our candidates virtually bankrupt and vulnerable at the 2019 general election;
- Making and, or encouraging derogatory comments against President Muhammadu Buhari and sponsoring publication of same (as widely reported recently by several online media, a copy of which is herewith attached) with a view to ridiculing the President in particular, and hurting APC generally, in the upcoming 2019 general election.
- Continuously mobilizing and sponsoring fake demonstrations against the refusal of APC to recognize Akinlade, the anointed candidate of the Governor as the party’s flag bearer in the upcoming election. On several occasions, Governor Amosun summoned statewide meeting of party members or officers, but only to surprise the attendees by offering them financial incentives and, or threats of removal from office, and then turn the supposed meetings into forced demonstrations against the national leadership of the party so as to create the false impression that the Governor and his anointed candidate truly enjoy the support of the people of the state in his unpopular fight against the national leadership of our party.
- Deliberately deceiving the national leadership of our party by pretending to be a loyal APC member while actively working against the success of the party in Ogun state, and preparing the state executive members, all of whom are themselves cronies of the Governor and individually hand-picked by him ( the same way he picked his recently controversial “consensus candidates).
- Mobilizing and plotting to use the APC Ogun state executive members who remain fiercely loyal to him, to work against the interest, election or re-election of any APC candidate not favoured by the Governor.
We submit that all these, and many other activities/utterances of the Governor clearly amount to gross anti-party activities on the part of Governor Amosun, which if left unchecked can only hurt the chances of our party and candidates throughout Ogun state in the general election.
- Immediate dissolution of Ogun state APC Executive which was practically and solely selected or constituted by the Governor, and which up till now, like the Governor himself, refused to recognize MR. DAPO ABIODUN as our party’s flag bearer in the state. This body has become, and remained, Governor Amosun’s potent weapon to destroy APC in Ogun State;
- Immediate sanction of the Governor for anti-part activities in the form of punitive fine, suspension and, or his outright expulsion from the party as well as any other corrective measures as may be considered necessary against the Governor;
- Immediate creation or establishment of an APC caretaker committee for Ogun State APC to supervise and coordinate the affairs of the party until another state-wide Executive could be put in place. It is instructive to note that a Court Injunction already exists which prevents the current state executive from performing any responsibility or function of their office; and
- Any urgent measure or measures deemed fit and proper to stop the destructive plans of Senator Ibikunle Amosun towards Ogun State APC before it becomes too late.
On a final note, we hereby use this opportunity to express our support and confidence in your efforts as National Chairman of our great party, to develop necessary internal party mechanisms and promote the rule of law towards enhancing enduring democracy in the country.
Please find attached few media reports on the Governor’s anti-party activities.
CONCERNED APC ELDERS IN OGUN STATE
- Deputy National Chairman, South West zone
- APC National Secretary, Abuja
- The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
- The National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
- The APC Disciplinary Committee, Abuja.
Society News2 years ago
EXCLUSIVE: The Complete Story of Dolapo Awosika, John Fashanu and Prophet Kasali Sex Mess
News11 months ago
BREAKING: Ajimobi’s daughter-in-law blast Gov. Makinde, says gov can’t surpass ex-Oyo gov
News9 months ago
BREAKING: Police take over Edo House of Assembly as APC, Oshiomhole move to seize control
News10 months ago
BREAKING: 2 arrested as NAF begins investigations into Tolulope’s death
Crime1 year ago
Exclusive: Female Aide Fingered In Oko Oloyun’s Murder + Banking Transactions That Nailed Husband
News10 months ago
How Ex-EFCC Spokesman, Tony Orilade Buried Dad
News11 months ago
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, His Membership Of Secret Cult, And Other Issues Touching On His Public Credentials Examined by Barr. PATRICK I. BIOSE
News10 months ago
Buruji Kashamu’s Health Worsens, Moved to First Cardiology Hospital!